Anybody have more info on this?

Spooner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really interesting finale to this made for TV drama.

Lamar's AD gets awarded a Grade of 'D' and a ruler smack to the knuckles by Card Nation for handling this situation so poorly. A 'D' was awarded and not an 'F' since he ultimately made the right decision in my opinion.

Woodard needs to send Bob West a big fancy gift basket for Christmas... you know? the one with the good stuff in it. :).

Had West not published his article saying that Woodard had coached his last game, i believe Woodard would be fired today. It seams his article may have woken the sleeping bear of public opinion. Even though most of us, if not all of us criticized at some point, the majority of the fans including the folks who actually matter to include the $10 million dollar man himself (umphrey) felt that we made strides forward this year and that Woodard ultimately deserved another year.

Im with you guys....this was fun while it lasted but im glad its over.!!!!... Cant wait to check out the new recruits and see what the Cards do next year!!!!! Go Cards!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day, Woodard will have to find a way to win the games against the good teams instead of finding ways to lose them aka...UCA & McNeese this year. I saw both of those games and went away with a real nagging knot in my gut!! Yeah the weather was bad and the crowd was terrrible (McNeese had just about if not as many fans as LU did and they were no doubt louder), but had LU won at least 7 games going in to McNeese with a chance to make the playoffs by beating the Cowboy's and we would have had 15k+ at the game in that weather.

All of us regular posters and hard core fans can keep patting ourselves on the back and pumping each other up, but the everyday SE Texas fan is not showing up for the games and won't again until we put a proven winner on the field. That's on Woodard, whether Jason Henderson or any of us faithful want to acknowledge it, and "almost winning" will conintue to keep the crowds away. I think all of you know that!!

• 2 weeks later...