SFA Coach JC Harper OUT!!!

LAZEEK

Interesting. Here is my list of FBS head coaches probably looking for a job after this season.

1. Lane Kiffin - USC

2. Mike London - Virginia

3. Dan Mullejn - Miss St

4. Tim Beckman - Illinois

5. Will Muschamp - Florida

6. P. Johnson - Ga. Tech

7. Charlie Weis - Kansas

8. Jim Grobe - Wake Forest

9. Darrell Hazel - Purdue

10. Bret Bielmia - Arkansas

11. and possibly, but I don't think so is Mack Brown - Texas

Sounds like unless the Athletic Director has moved on he ought to be fired also if you gave a multi-year contract to a coach with an overall loosing record after five or six years. Unless there is some kind of partial payout based on where he might land this is going to cost somebody a half million dollars or more.

Interesting. Here is my list of FBS head coaches probably looking for a job after this season.

1. Lane Kiffin - USC

3. Dan Mullejn - Miss St

6. P. Johnson - Ga. Tech

7. Charlie Weis - Kansas

Dan Mullen, Bret Bielmia, and Paul Johnson?? What have you been smoking? And this was just Darrell Hazel's first year at Purdue if I'm not mistaken. Not saying that it won't happen, but Jim Grobe is revered by Wake fans so IDK if they will get rid of him and Will Muschamp deserves another year at Florida. Yea, you have been hitting the crack pipe just a little to much.

If Lamar does get some transfers for next year, they will have to sit out the season. They cannot play until 2015. If you transfer from one FCS schooll to another FCS school that is the rule.

Even if there is a coaching change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there has been a recent change, it looks like there is no change in transfer rules in the case of a coaching change according to an NCAA article last year.

Q: Can student-athletes transfer without penalties if a coach leaves the program?

A: A student-athlete can transfer at any time, subject to the regular transfer rules. Those rules are not waived if a coach leaves a program.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/resources/latest+news/2012/may/get+the+facts+about+transfers

There have been special exceptions in the case of programs receiving penalties. Example: Penn State

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/63144/penn-state-players-now-free-agents

1. Lane Kiffin - USC

3. Dan Mullejn - Miss St

6. P. Johnson - Ga. Tech

7. Charlie Weis - Kansas

here's a list of coaches on the hot seat

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/

Anybody that puts Bret Bielmia on the hot seat after one season at Arkansas is crazy. The guy is working with players that do not fit his system. He runs a ground and pound offensive system and is running that with run and gun players. Arkansas has way to much invested in this guy to give him the boot after one season. And as I am typing this, Arkansas is leading LSU in Baton Rouge in the fourth quarter.