Another Pat Knight Screw Job

LUFAN

I am in complete disbelief that we screwed the pooch so bad with this idiot. He refused to recruit this area and we missed out on a guy that is going to HAUNT us for the next 4 years. What a douche. Colton Weisbrod is a beast that could have and SHOULD have played for Lamar. 39 points against a big from summer creek who is supposed to be a high d1 guy and then 41 points against OZEN.. Way to go knight burn that bridge again. Go back to indiana and live on your fathers legacy. You sure do know how to leave a program in worse shape than when you got there.

Has he committed elsewhere already??? Maybe a new coach can convince him otherwise if he is the beast you say he is. I haven't seen the kid and haven't followed HS BB in the area very much at all this year so I am not saying I know what I am talking about. Knight may have botched it but a new coach may can turn it around!!

Has he committed elsewhere already??? Maybe a new coach can convince him otherwise if he is the beast you say he is. I haven't seen the kid and haven't followed HS BB in the area very much at all this year so I am not saying I know what I am talking about. Knight may have botched it but a new coach may can turn it around!!

Weisbrod is committed to UNO if im not mistaken and I've seen his dad at a couple Lamar games this year.

Good catch Lazeek. We lost 3 guys to Mid to Low Majors... We also could (possibly) have had a chance with Hunter from Ozen.. I am not saying we should have signed them all but try to get the best... we have one chance left to land a player from this area and that is Zjori Boscha....hopefully i did not butcher his name.

I will be honest. If you had asked me at the beginning of the year I would have said no. However after the season I would say that absolutely yes he could help LU. And from what I hear he really wants to go to LU also. Not sure if he will change his mind.

I do know for a fact that Tic Price was at the game last night.

I will be honest. If you had asked me at the beginning of the year I would have said no. However after the season I would say that absolutely yes he could help LU. And from what I hear he really wants to go to LU also. Not sure if he will change his mind.

I do know for a fact that Tic Price was at the game last night.

Weisbrod has signed, can't change his mind unless he wants to attend Lamar as a non-scholly. He could go to UNO for a year, ask for transfer, then hope that whoever the LU coach is would accept transfer.

With Knight out, and Tic as the interim I could see a scenario where he could end up at LU.

Lazeek, who else is recruiting Bosha?

I haven't followed Weisbrod and Bosha this season, but I really enjoyed covering both as juniors in HS.

I would love to see them in the red and white next season.