Thread: Will somebody post something about football..........

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Will somebody post something about football..........

so we can get our mind off of the travesty that is our basketball program!!!! Geez, I thought I would never say something like that!!!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Will somebody post something about football..........

I would like to know how many scholarships we are at and if we are looking at any summer FBS transfers. If anyone with a source in the AD they'd like to ask I wouldn't be opposed to discussing that.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Look at Texas...I believe that there are going be some departures from the team before spring practice is over. He has dismissed two from the team for violation of team rules. I think there will be some more departures, either by choice or by dismissal.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=austin badbyrd link=topic=39013.msg57789#msg57789 date=1395355454]
    Look at Texas...I believe that there are going be some departures from the team before spring practice is over. He has dismissed two from the team for violation of team rules. I think there will be some more departures, either by choice or by dismissal.
    [/quote]

I've seen that...lord knows there will be a riot on here if we got a player who has has discipline issues. I really wish I could find out what is going on with WR Jeff Thomas who was supposedly transferring from Colorado. Sounds like he could be a playmaker and CU fans were expecting a lot from him this past season before a hamstring kept him off the field...saw on 247 board someone said he was having grade issues (couldn't read the whole post cause I'm not paying for that) but maybe he's not eligible yet and can't be discussed by the school at this time