Thread: Lady Cards vs. ACU

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Lady Cards vs. ACU

Took the first game of the double header today 11-6. Candice Carter continued her hot streak with a three run HR. They are on top 1-0 bottom of the first in the second game of the DH.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em.

Jim Valvano

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Lady Cards vs. ACU

Lady Cards win the series 2-1 and with that series win, they are in lone possession of second place in the SLC!
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em.

Jim Valvano

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Lady Cards vs. ACU

The old baseball saying, "Let's play two!" credited to Cubs great Ernie Banks will be the way of the next 8 of 9 games for the Lady Cards. The first seven of which will be played at home at Ford Park. In fact of the last 15 games this season 12 will be double headers. It all begins tomorrow when the Lady Cards host the Houston Lady Cougars for two followed Friday by a double header with TAMU-CC with finale of the 3 game series Saturday afternoon. Next up with be a DH with Louisiana-Monroe next Wednesday before they hit the road and play the first two games of a three game series against SFA next Friday with the finale Saturday. The series to end the season is against conference leader McNeese and it should be good one. Tool bad it's on the road but we might need to mark May 3rd and 4th down on our calendars.