2015 Lamar Cardinals Basketball Recruits

coachacola

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for posting as they look impressive. Wish there were some stats on then.

Really difficult to find quality stats on HS basketball from my experience...most of their true competition comes at the AAU level. As far as Lincoln Davis coming from the JUCO level...his numbers don't just jump out. In 33 games (24 starts) he only averaged 3.5 shots per game but connected on nearly 50% for 5.2 PPG.

Lincoln Davis originally signed with Fairfield in 2012 but didn't qualify academically so he went to prep school for a year. Went to Fairfield for a year after then transferred to South Plains CC.

Davis was indefinitely suspended by Johnson on February 2 for a "lack of basketball focus and commitment."He did not dress for the Stags last 10 games. Overall, he played in 18 games, averaging 12.7 minutes, 2.6 points and 1.2 rebounds.

http://www.ctpost.com/sports/article/Guards-Davis-Jenkins-leaving-Fairfield-men-s-team-5401786.php

He only average 5.3 points per game at South Plains CC and was only a part time starter.

Lincoln Davis originally signed with Fairfield in 2012 but didn't qualify academically so he went to prep school for a year. Went to Fairfield for a year after then transferred to South Plains CC.

http://www.ctpost.com/sports/article/Guards-Davis-Jenkins-leaving-Fairfield-men-s-team-5401786.php

He only average 5.3 points per game at South Plains CC and was only a part time starter.

Well that's a little disconcerting!!! I hope Coach sees something that I don't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I attended the first pickup game ..most of the guys are here!

Garth can light it up! William too and is smooth as silk! Chapman long and lanky! Josh Nzeaker can run Tic said hs is young and doesn't realize how good he can be. Lots of offence not much defense. Gregory minor injury,Mason not here yet, Wiesbold waiting for physical (practice player) IS IT OCTOBER YET!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...