2014 Draft Thread

eagle eye

I had to do it. I just know there are some BRI-ers out there who may want to weigh in on the next three days' proceedings. Doesn't need to be about Dallas or Houston. Thirty two teams can attract a lot of fans. The talk is just about over and the fit is going to hit the shan at 7 o'clock.

My feeling about what Houston will do is they will stay put and take Clowney.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boomer
I will be embedded in the bunker with our crack crew for the entire draft and will be reporting rumors , hopes and teams that have snached defeat from the jaws of victory. sooo here we go.

Guest boomer
Rams have the 2nd and the 13th will be interesting to see what happens here. looking for Sammy Watkins an o lineman or a trade down . guys here are saying G Robinson. J football to Minny in my mind.

the rams pick is in. Now, in about 4 minutes roger goodell will announce it. i'm joking but why does it take so long to announce the pick? ridiculous. For the first time in his career Jeff fisher selects an o-lineman in the first round. greg robinson OT from auburn.

Cowboys are looking to have alot more options at this point. sure Jerray will screw it up.

more and more i'm hoping the cowboys take cj mosley. I want Anthony barr but he won't be there. dallas needs to upgrade their linebackers.

Minnesota trades picks with -- wait for it -- Cleveland! Cleveland may be taking manziel now. we'll know in just a sec because the pick is in. the vikes just swap picks and Cleveland gives up their 5th round pick. OMG they took DB Justin gilbert from okla st.

Guest boomer
Minny says thanks for the extra pick and we didnt want him anyway. what a terrible pick that is the second best CB and Dennard plays in the snow almost all season. wasted pick way to go browns.