tickets bought and hotel booked

lu cards

watching lamar beat the snot out of the aggies would make the $$$ worth every cent.

Wanna bet? ;)

I'm confused...what would the bet be? He said that "would make the $$$ worth every cent." Are you under the impression that if Lamar somehow won, the cost of the ticket and hotel would not be worth it? I think the cost would be worth it if we score a TD against A&M.

Didn't you go to Lamar? :P

it was just a matter of time before the aggi trolls and aggi wannabees started lurking around on our board. soon they will start making fun of our cheerleaders despite the fact that gov dick perry was one of theirs. they are a 5th place team that gave their coach a contract extention because 5th place is better than 6th place. yawn

it was just a matter of time before the aggi trolls and aggi wannabees started lurking around on our board. soon they will start making fun of our cheerleaders despite the fact that gov dick perry was one of theirs. they are a 5th place team that gave their coach a contract extention because 5th place is better than 6th place. yawn

Pretty funny considering Lamar finished 6th in the SLC last year...and kept RayRay around.

This thread started positive with a Cardinal fan indicating he was going to jr college station for the game and that it would be fun to win. Then here comes the trolling aggi fan challenging LU Cards for having the gall to make such a statement on LAMAR's board ("wanna bet?"). This is not "maroondumpsterfire.com" this is BigRedInsider.

Hey Knuckles.....comparing Ray's extension to kevin sumlin's extension and gigantic raise is ridiculous. Lamar was just trying to keep some continuity. atm was afraid sumlin was going to take his no defense, 5th place act to UCLA and gave him the farm to stay. Did you graduate from Sam or are you just living in Huntsville for the next 20 yrs.

Who knows maybe Lamar does pull the upset.....at the rate atm players are getting arrested and getting kicked off the team anything can happen.

Don't get your panties in a bunch there Lamarcard81...AggiesAreWe isn't an Aggie troll as he has frequently posted here in the past as does a lot of Silsbee athletic broadcast for the SETXSports website...his whole bet comment is obvious that he believes Lamar had no shot against A&M...nothing wrong with that...we are a clear underdog and he made no negative comment towards the Lamar program...

my panties are just fine thank you. i am sure every aggi fan thinks Lamar has no shot just like they did in 2008 against Ark State. But as long as they keep their opinions on aggidumpsterfire.com and off our message board i really dont care. however, i am not looking forward to the game. i dont think we get anything positive out of it other than a paycheck. sumlin will run it up on us if he can because he has no class. If Berry and Harrington don't get hurt on Pile field we could have the most fun, competitive season since we restarted the program.....

Listen there is no problem with a fan from another team coming on to this board...it's a public website and they can do whatever the hell they please. This board can get slow at times as its nice to have the perspective of someone following a different program. We have posters from McNeese, UCA, Sam and a few other schools and for the most part (minus nickels) they are not on here blasting the Lamar program...we have Lamar posters for that...if AAW was saying things other than "wanna bet" then there may be an issue here...fact is that's all he said. I know who AAW is though I have not me him personally from what I've heard he's a good guy...no need to worry about him...now when the drunk 18 year old freshman Aggie finds our board in September you will probably have an argument...but today isn't that day

How could anyone not think it was a stupid comment? Talking trash on a team for finishing 5th in the SEC when your team finished 6th in the SLC. Talking trash on Sumlin's extension, when Lamar gave RayRay, the guy who blames fans for losses and continually under performs (by BRI posters own admissions) one.

I believe I have been a member of this site since it started, Lamarcard 81. Also was a 13 year season ticket holder for LU basketball till last season and was a season ticket holder for football up until 2 years ago. I do not think I qualify as a troll.

Yes, I am an Aggie fan first, Lamar second. My post was more in fun than being negative.

KABrother88, appreciate you having my back. Thanks