It's almost counter productive to publish a list of sits and starts this week. It's week one so you know what? Pick the top guys at any position and play them. Play the next best fantasy option as your flex and see what happens. Know why? Because it's Week 1 and nobody knows squat about how good some teams, or players, are going to be to begin the season.

Want a sleeper? Here's one. San Francisco running back Carlos Hyde. The guy is a beast (or he was in college at THE Ohio State University) and Frank Gore is 31 years old. Hyde will get his chances. How about a flex player? Okay, it's back to San Fran where former Oregon speedster LaMichael James will be the Niner's Darren Sproles. Finally healthy he gives the 49ers a big dose of speed out of the backfield. Why two 49ers? Because they are playing the worst defense in the NFL in 2013 this Sunday and until Dallas can prove, if they can, they are betters than last year it is a prime matchup. Want a sleeper WR? Okay. How about New England's Aaron Dobson. He came on strong at the tail end of last year and he will be a forgotten man with Gronk, Julian Edelman and Brandon LaFell getting most of the press this summer. How about a sleeper TE? Maybe not so much of a sleeper but danged if he didn't sort of break out last season. Who? I'm glad you asked. None other than Washington Redskins TE Jordan Reed. He played in only 9 games before an injury cut his season short and he only started 4 of those but he caught 45 balls for 499 yards and 3 TDs. He averaged 11.1 YPC and he's right in the middle of a Pierre Garcon and DeSean Jackson sandwich. Teams are going to go crazy trying figure out who to double cover and Reed will likely be overlooked, at least until he's burned a few teams first. I'm sure Boomer will want to weigh in on this but this is my story and I'm sticking to it. For now.