Beaumont Golden Gators

LetItGo

What's it going to take to get these guys back on the field? I'd be at Vincent Beck every single day, guy. Every day. Oh those golden gators. Oh those golden gators. G-A-T-O-R-S Golden Gators are the best!

Come on guy. Walter Humphrey where's the money, chief?CCI07282014_0001.jpg

There are plenty of people in this area (Umphrey) that could fund it. Imagine a Minor League stadium right on the water, guy. So many spots for opportunities. Beaumont needs VISION. If I had the money these guys do, I would own this town. Waterparks, stadiums. New Lamar Campus. Youth athletic complexes. State of the art, gang.

This entire city of Beaumont will never have enough vision to enjoy the likes of a team like the Golden Gators. Beaumont doesn't deserve it. I'd give a minor league team to Bridge City before Beaumont. Ridiculous leadership. What a waste.

• 3 weeks later...
Man I hate Baseball, but the Golden Gators are one of my favorite childhood memories. The city of Beaumont could be completely excluded from any involvement from the team. Private investors could shoulder the load in this day and age. Minor league teams are a fraction of the cost of a major league ball club. That being said still probably a little more than Bridge City is equipped to handle. I see no reason a coop between Nederland and Port Neches couldn't do it though...lol. Edited by Boomer

Man I hate Baseball and the Golden Gators are one of my favorite childhood memories. The city of Beaumont could be completely excluded from any involvement from the team. Private investors could shoulder the load in this day and age. Minor league teams are a fraction of the cost of a major league ball club. That being said still probably a little more than Bridge City is equipped to handle. I see no reason a coop between Nederland and Port Neches couldn't do it though...lol.

fixed your account. sign in now the same way except use "boomer"

This entire city of Beaumont will never have enough vision to enjoy the likes of a team like the Golden Gators. Beaumont doesn't deserve it. I'd give a minor league team to Bridge City before Beaumont. Ridiculous leadership. What a waste.

And you think it is up to the city to get a minor league baseball team? Yes, you are an idiot.