Potential Transfer?

KABrother88

I know Woodard said he didn't expect anymore FBS transfers but that was before Northwestern SR RB Venric Mark decided to transfer

A news release stated Mark, an All-America punt returner and second-team All-Big Ten running back in 2012, is transferring because of personal reasons to play closer to his home in Houston. Mark learned of his university-issued suspension in June and appealed, but told reporters Tuesday, "There's no point in pouting. I'm going to embrace it."

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=11350227

CS, your a dud. I hope you real world life is better than your depression wiith Lamar University and it's athletic program. Every time I see a post from you it is a dud. We're you a coach or a player and you feel the need to always have a negative outlook on everything? Did somebody from LU bully you and are trying seek revenge behind your keyboard? I have made critical points in past years about LU football. It's not always wine and roses with Lamar football. But dude, every comment you post is something negative. You were even talking noise because you couldn't do something from your iPad. We haven't even played a game!

CS, your a dud. I hope you real world life is better than your depression wiith Lamar University and it's athletic program. Every time I see a post from you it is a dud. We're you a coach or a player and you feel the need to always have a negative outlook on everything? Did somebody from LU bully you and are trying seek revenge behind your keyboard? I have made critical points in past years about LU football. It's not always wine and roses with Lamar football. But dude, every comment you post is something negative. You were even talking noise because you couldn't do something from your iPad. We haven't even played a game!

Lu17... If you haven't figured it out yet...Nickels has rebranded herself as CS. It's actually a more fitting username for her. CS stands for c**k sucker.

The article leaves out the most important thing.. why is he suspended? It would be interesting to know. Being one class shy of the degree.... tough pill to swallow.

Side note. Rittenburg, the guy who wrote the article, looks like Subway's Jared.

Northwestern being a private school we may never find out

Been wondering why he would go to a D-II school outside of Amarillo if he's was trying to closer to home and played HS ball in the Houston area so I had to do a little research...apparently he lived with his dad in Houston and his mother and grandmother live in the Lubbock area...he wanted to go FBS but in the end probably didn't want to have his final season of eligibility to be in the hands of the NCAA with a waiver to play. Curious to know why he stated he wanted to go either FBS or D-II though an didn't consider FCS ACU with it being only an hour farther from Lubbock than Canyon where WTAMU is...guy will be a monster playing at that level though and at least we won't have to deal with him when we play ACU

Interesting. Another thing I dont fully understand is that the suspension was just 2 games. Games 1 and 2. Definitely not the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination. Sit out games 1 and 2, get your degree from Northwestern, end of story and just move on.... go try out for the NFL at the end of the year and if you dont make it go get a job like the rest of us grunts.

But, "no". He is going to quit and give Northwestern the good ole fashioned "you are number 1" with the wrong finger because he got suspended.

I bet he didnt go to ACU because they already have Sims.... So, instead he goes DII.... sounds like poor decisions to me. If he doesnt come to Lamar I definitely wouldnt want him at another Southland School. Sounds like his head is squarely lodged where the sun dont shine. The guy may be NFL caliber... hope things work out for him...

Did anyone REALLY think that kid was coming here? It's a damn shame someone would choose West Texas A&M over Lamar with the facilities we have here. The question I have is did he even give us a look or did Ray and Co even generate his interest?