Thread: Is Kade Harrington our entire offense??

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Is Kade Harrington our entire offense??

He's electric as it was obvious all of last year and at the scrimmage last Saturday. When he touches the rock he always has a shot to take it to the house and sometimes does but when he came out Saturday night the offense slowed down significantly. The #1's struggled to move the ball consistently so was that the defense stepping up or was the offense struggling in his absence? It'll help with you get Roberts/Nelson/McVey on the the field with the offense but I worry if Kade goes out will our offense become stale? I thought Emmitt Raleigh did a good job getting tough yards, will he be this years Ploch or will it be someone else that steps up in that role?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Is Kade Harrington our entire offense??

naw...he wasn't the whole offense last year...don't get me wrong, helluva year, but not the whole offense

chunk that tater!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Is Kade Harrington our entire offense??

Hey Puddin! glad you are back... havent heard from you much lately. Agreed.... last year was the most prolific year of any LU passing game. With most of the offense coming back and then add #15 Devonn Brown to the receiver rotation.... got lots of folks who can make plays.....