BRI.com SLC Power Rankings: Preseason

Mike

It looks like the folks that voted think Lamar will finally play up top their potential. That's awful high for a team that hasn't been able to finish games and who lost a ton on defense (including a good DC). Saying this we should be very good on offense if our OC can get out of his own way and open it up. I didn't see anything in either the Sam Houston vs EWU game or the one last night that has me scared of either one of those defenses especially the secondary. Peck'em Cards.

I think for a preseason poll Lamar should have been 5 or 4 at best...I think potentially we could end the year at the 3 spot but we have a lot to prove to make it there...also think ACU can finish better than Nicholls but again they will have to show it...otherwise looks pretty much right...by the way who votes on this?

by the way who votes on this?

Me, couple of the other admins from the site and a couple of the local sports media folks that are members of the forum vote. A couple years ago I had 10 voters but down to 5 this year so far.