Thread: Ticket Sales

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Ticket Sales

Does anybody know what ticket sales have been to this point? Trying figure if we are looking to have good home crowds or not. Thoughts
    Cplatt
    2 Corinthians 12:10

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Ticket Sales

Probably won't be great with the weather

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Ticket Sales

Based on the online ticketing page, it looks like we're going to need to depend on a great walkup crowd and single game sales this season. There are a lot of available seats in the non-donation required sections. (Those are the only ones available online.)

We did have a decent crowd last night, especially considering the threat of bad weather. I just hope the count is correct in the future. There were reports of a lot of no-scans of tickets last night (including us). I didn't see anyone with scanners at Gate 2 when we entered the stadium. Since we're season ticket holders, we may already be in the count, but it seems like they would need something to insure the tickets we have are valid.

By the way, don't depend on the box score attendance tied to the game report on lamarcardinals.com. The last time I checked (3:17 pm on August 31, 2014), the box score was from last year's game AT Grambling. I was almost in shock when I saw attendance of 6,497 until I realized the game was for September 28, 2013.
    Last edited by LUSportsFan; 08-31-2014 at 02:18 PM.