**GRAMBLING at LAMAR GAME THREAD, LU WINS 42-27 !! **

Mike

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omar Tebo...so glad he is only a sophomore and he is that mature.

Mark Roberts...arguably the most explosive receiver we've had since restarting the program.

Kade Harrington...had a good run, I'd think that Carl Harris' jitters are gone now after his fumble.

Mike Hargis...has been in on a few good plays. He was another good pick-up two years ago, as he's a sound junior on this defense.

TD, Mark Roberts

I am a bit surprised that CS isn't on here bitching about Lamar being tied with Grambling after 1st quarter.

I'm actually at the game. I'll have to collect my thoughts after the game before posting. I will say the play calling on offense has been both humorous and embarrassing.

I'm actually at the game. I'll have to collect my thoughts after the game before posting. I will say the play calling on offense has been both humorous and embarrassing.

Kueck was fired from Marshall 7 years ago because his play calling was very predictable. Not sure why Woodard keeps him around.

Omar Tebo...so glad he is only a sophomore and he is that mature.

Mark Roberts...arguably the most explosive receiver we've had since restarting the program.

Kade Harrington...had a good run, I'd think that Carl Harris' jitters are gone now after his fumble.

Mike Hargis...has been in on a few good plays. He was another good pick-up two years ago, as he's a sound junior on this defense.

TD, Mark Roberts

With the TD to Begelton, Berry is tied with Evans (40) for the most touchdowns by a Lamar quarterback. He will, barring any freak accident or injury this season, have the most touchdown passes all-time when the season is over.