Fantasy Help

Big T

A little closer to home, the Texans have said that TE Garrett Graham is a possible scratch this Sunday to a lingering back issue. He did not practice Wednesday or Thursday. Bill O'Brien said that it may come down to how he does in the morning workout Sunday before the game vs the Redskins.

Carolina head coach Ron Rivera has announced that Cam Newton will be a game time decision in this Sunday's game vs Tampa Bay. Newton has been trying to get over some sore ribs suffered this preseason. By all accounts it kind of looks like he may play but game time decisions are just that and I'm sure the Panther have no intension of helping the Bucs any more than the rules say they have to.

The Patiots missed the first practice of the preseason yesterday due to a calf injury but he was back at practice Friday assuring reporters he will be ready to go Sunday vs Miami.

JORDAN REED OWNERS DON'T PANIC yet Jordan Reed (thumb) practiced fully again Friday, but is listed as questionable on the injury report.

The same goes for OLB Brian Orakpo (questionable, ankle). Despite the "Q" tags, both Reed and Orakpo are expected to play Sunday against Houston.

Sep 5 - 2:45 PM

REED is known to be fragile and in our preseason rankings I mentioned as much. He carries a buyer beware.

I'm still waiting on the two games tonight as I have Stafford, Fitz, Mathews, and Novak. So far I've done pretty well with 51 points but the team I am against this weekend has MAtt Ryan, Julius Thomas and AJ Green. Yeah, I need to make up around 59 points tonight and that's prolly not going to happen. Just an unlucky week. I ended up starting Maclin over Crabtree at the the last moment and it was the best move I made. Anyways, I think I have done fairly well.