***LAMAR vs SAM HOUSTON ST PREDICTIONS***

Mike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well since I came here to get some discussion and some good CLEAN smack talk going......I'll start it...

SHSU 38

Lamar 24

Lamar will not enjoy the high octane offense :rolleyes: Nor will they pitch the shutout...as they have against their previous HS opponents...LU's score board may have the same embarrassing issues Sam's had last week :biggrin:

Eat'em Up Kats

I expect a cs and craigs love child... and a lamar win... I sure hope you two hook up as you are like peas and carrots.

Why do you want to make it personal, ...You talk about going over to Katsfans and getting the boot...is it because you made predictions against the Kats or that you called them names and made personal attacks.......doesn't really matter....

Your coach made the schedule he did that so y'all could at least win "some" games....I hardly doubt the records would be different if SH and LU reversed schedules........I'm going with Something to Prove Kats -vs- over confident Cards

- Eat'em Up Kats

The pessimism on this board at times is depressing. Have y'all forgotten what happened last year?? Lamar hung with SELA for quite a while, they had their opportunities to beat Sam, and they should have beaten both UCA and McNeese. I think that it's sad that even Lamar fans are selling this team short. CS does have a bit of a point with the Special Teams but if the Cards can get that ironed out somewhat, I think the score could shock some people. 45-28 Lamar.

For those of you that are comparing schedules...let's break it down....the LSU / ATM games are a wash and will not be considered.

SHSU lost to the #1 FCS team in the country...very close game til the end

SHSU beat Alabama St..who beat #20 FCS Tennessee St and received votes of their own

SHSU lost to #2 DII CS-P - and you want to hang your hats on this single game

Sam has a few hurt feeling, especially after dumping their 23 home game winning streak...but to say they aren't very good is a stretch.

LU beat Grambling St

LU beat Texas College

LU beat Mississippi College

LU hasn't played anyone to know one way or the other...I suspect they have improved...but has it been enough...

I can get all the false hope you guys keep spewing and hoping the Katsfan site showing upset fans as a sign of the condition of the players and I don't blame y'all----without at least some hope there is nothing at all....

-Eat'em Up Kats

I don't. Loosing is in Sam's head ok, and they will keep loosing. Lamar is a lot better than some of you think. What is so special about Sam this year ? Their Texas rejects. Heck their own fans are already calling for their coach to be canned. Lamar has several key players coming back, and will be ready. LOL , don't let the C's win the smack talk.

Dirtybird... That's what y'all are hoping for. .. Kats roll...Woodard gets fired (according to yall faithful fans) lol. .. Kats go on to a mediocre SLC record (by our standards). .. And the cards have the season they expected 6th or 7th place finish under interim coach. .

-Eat'em Up Kats

Good. .. That's why I'm here to annoy the weak. ....all others just respond with smack or facts about their team. .. by the way. .. the only ones who think strength of schedule doesn't matter are those with the weak schedule. ..oh by the way. ... it will be lot more annoying when you have to walk out of PUS with a loss and no head coach. ..haha

-Eat'em Up Kats

We are like Sanford and sons. Movin on up... Sam on the other hand. Going down down down. Lol. Hope it's a good game. I just don't get why these Dan rather st fans get so easily worked up... Funny like an inferiority complex.. Yes Lamar has made mistakes in the past but they are doing well to correct them... Edited by LUFAN

That's funny. ..I like that Dan Rather St fans. .. hardly worked up. ..I came here for fun and kinda getting it. .. it's kinda slow sort of like the recovery of y'alls football program. .. my daughter (more family history for LU17) is a Psych major. .. Maybe she can counsel yall to prevent the depression after Sat buttocks kickin....

by the way. .. should we play our return guys about 20 yards from scrimmage this week. ..

-Eat'em Up Kats

Sam has looked like crap in every game....unless they've bought a qb, they are looking at a long season...the EW game.?Crap...their qb couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a banjo...then getting bitch slapped by a D2 team....at home....impressive stuff Craig! Sam has returned to earth.....

we stop the run, make their spaz of a qb throw AND we PASS about 50 times, I think we win....gotta stop the run

SAM SUCKS...win, lose or draw, that's a certainty

Good luck with that. ... says the guy whose team played who. .. it cracks me up that yall worry so much about a DII loss (even if they are #2) yet boast yalls schedule. ... so when. .. yes WHEN Sam wins and they still suck. ... that will speak volumes about LU footbal and their coachless team. ... sounds like someone is getting scared of yet ANOTHER losing record in the SLC....

-Eat'em Up Kats

Good. .. That's why I'm here to annoy the weak. ....all others just respond with smack or facts about their team. .. by the way. .. the only ones who think strength of schedule doesn't matter are those with the weak schedule. ..oh by the way. ... it will be lot more annoying when you have to walk out of PUS with a loss and no head coach. ..haha

-Eat'em Up Kats

"annoy the weak"??... Geez. Interesting take on your place here on the Big Red. So, I guess that makes you the "strong"? I will give it to you CraigS. You make some valid points. The fact is that we haven't played anybody yet......we dont know where we are, unfortunately. But, I can tell you what I do know about SAM. SAM is no longer a national contender (Losses to EW and D2 school--I dont care how good they are) and that SAM's relevance on the national stage and FCS dominance are over. SAM will be lucky to get 4th in conference this year. We are looking forward to your team visiting our stadium. I am not saying that we "will" win..... "nobody" knows that for sure... And in the case of our match up, isn't that a win for us? Just 3 and 4 years ago the Lamar/Sam game was a blow out. Last year 14-3 at your house???? Welcome to mediocrity. Game on.

On another note. .. isn't it kinda sad that you guys base success (and saving your coaches job) on only beating 1 top teir team. .... oh by the way Sam was included in that list of 4 teams. ... must not suck to bad. ... anyway. ..set those goals low enough yall will eventually feel some success. ... hang in there guys one of these days. ... But it won't start with SHSU this weekend.

-Eat'em Up Kats

That's funny. ..I like that Dan Rather St fans. .. hardly worked up. ..I came here for fun and kinda getting it. .. it's kinda slow sort of like the recovery of y'alls football program. .. my daughter (more family history for LU17) is a Psych major. .. Maybe she can counsel yall to prevent the depression after Sat buttocks kickin....

by the way. .. should we play our return guys about 20 yards from scrimmage this week. ..

-Eat'em Up Kats

Is your daughter hot?