I know Week 10 isn't quite in the books yet but there is some important QB news.
1. Just a few days after earning a 3 year contract extension Carson Palmer is done for the season after tearing his ACL. The best record in the NFL fall now on the back of backup Drew Stanton.
2. Marc Sanchez is looking like a genius pickup by the eagles. You know Eagles head man, Chip Kelly, knew all about Sanchez since he faced him in the PAC 12 while Kelly was at Oregon State and Sanchez was the QB of the USC Trojans. Tonight, the Eagles with Sanchez at QB is demolishing the Carolina Panthers 38-7 and there's still almost 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter! To say Sanchez is now a must have is an understatement. If Sanchez plays this week every week Eagles fans will be saying, "Nick, who?". (That's Foles, BTW.)

One item of note, I have two fantasy games in the balance tonight needing Jeremy Maclin to blow up. Bottom line? Sanchez is throwing to everybody BUT Maclin. He's got 2 catches for 29 yards. This won't do, Marc. He keeps throwing the ball to rookie WR Jordan Mathews from Vandy. Mathews has 6 balls for 120 yards and a TD. Maclin numbers. It doesn't help one bit that Mathews jersey is 81. Right numbers but wrong order, Maclin is 18. It's incredible, I can't buy a break during the Cowboys 6 game winning streak and the two games Dallas lost I could do nothing wrong. Now, with Dallas back on the winning side of the ledger my fantasy teams are struggling. Sheesh.