Week 13 is, in a lot of leagues the last week of the regular season. It is the last chance to eek out a win to make the fantasy playoffs. For some the playoffs begin this week. The bad/good thing is there are three games on Thursday instead of the usual one. It is, after all, Thanksgiving. Family, foot and football is a tradition on this holiday. Gotta love it, right?

My advice to fantasy players is set your lineups today, tomorrow at the latest, so you can concentrate on having a great holiday. Just so you know what to expect on Thursday in the NFL are these 3 games;

11:30 AM (CBS) Bears @ Lions - Not too many fantasy players in this game!

3:30 PM (Fox) Eagles @ Cowboys - Again, a desert of fantasy players in this game---sheesh!

7:30 PM (NBC) Seahawks @ 49ers - 3 huge rivalry games, 3 division matchups, mega-representation on fantasy rosters. Holy crap! You could be done for Week 13 on Thursday!

QB's out this week:
> Ryan Mallett is not only out this week he's done for the year with a torn right pec muscle.
> Michael Vick is not out per se but the Jets are so bad I couldn't recommend him as a viable fantasy play. The Jets are at home this week but that probably won't matter as they are playing the Miami Dolphins.

Up until this year that wasn't much of a threat but the Fish are playing tough defense and solid offense. Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill are viable fantasy plays especially in deeper leagues. Also, don't go to sleep on their defense who pushed the Broncos to the limit on Sunday.

Need a running back? Try giving Latavius Murray from the Raiders. I advised picking him up after last week's breakout game against the Chiefs in a torrential rain. It was only 4 carries but he gained 112 yards with 2 TDs. He's big and really fast. He suffered a concussion right before the end of the first half and didn't return to the game but in the past 2 games you see a player on the verge of a big breakout. With Murray you will need to make sure he passes the concussion protocols and is available for this week's game. If not and if you make your league playoffs he will be ready to go.

More to come later.