[McNeese State Baseball] Cowboy Diamond getting facelift

LUSportsFan

from mcneesesports.com

http://mcneesesports.com/images/2014/12/5/rp_primary_NewTurf.jpg

McNeese's Cowboy Diamond is getting a significant upgrade for this season, one that is the initial plan of a multi-phase facility upgrade, Cowboys baseball coach Justin Hill has announced.

Joseph T. Miller Sr., a Lake Charles businessman and civic leader, presented the McNeese Foundation with a $300,000 donation to install a high-grade artificial turf surface.

Read more here: http://mcneesesports.com/news/2014/12/5/BB_1205142745.aspx

Here are some other things in the works.

The project is the first of three phases of an extensive facility upgrade plan Hill has carefully put together which includes a new entrance court and ticket booth, elevated deck seating down the left and right field sides, VIP seating behind home plate and new fencing around the entire facility.

I care if upgrades like this become a recruiting advantage in the future.

Upgrades to Vincent-Beck have been pushed to 2019 and have been pushed farther out for the last several years.

Also, I thought folks might like to know what's going on with other programs in the conference, but I guess we can hide our heads in the sand.

I care if upgrades like this become a recruiting advantage in the future.

Upgrades to Vincent-Beck have been pushed to 2019 and have been pushed farther out for the last several years.

Also, I thought folks might like to know what's going on with other programs in the conference, but I guess we can hide our heads in the sand.

I know. I'm just being an a-hole...but just the mention of them (or Sam) makes me want to vomit.