MBB: Lamar vs. Rice

Big T

I'm calling this one a must win. Rice is coming to the Montange with a 3-6 record. Lamar is coming off back to back wins over NAIA opponents and still have a lot to prove. Tic Price and this program desperately needs this win at home in order to keep the fans interested and the player moral up. The confidence of this team is very fragile but with a win like this it can boost team moral and get them prepared for SLC play. Cm'on Cards! Get it done! Lose to a 3-6 team and you can kiss any new confidence this team has found good bye.

Big win. LU should finish the non-conference schedule at 6 and 6 with another lower level game next Tuesday. There is no way Lamar should be able to win the regular season title in conference but this squad has a chance to set Lamar up for the following years if Price and company can add to the recruits for the 2015-16 season. It really stinks that teams like Kentucky don't have to worry about whether their one and done player going to the pros while the Lamar's of the NCAA have to do.

Great game! Loved the in-your-face defense except for leaving wing men uncovered for wide open threes which they knocked down. Great night for Booze to show his stuff and give Jones a run for his position. Impressed with having 5 in double points! Unselfish team play. The team had chances to fold several times but fought through. Most exciting game I have seen in 2 1/2 years. Noticed also the picture of PK was removed from the halls. Good job.

Go Cards

Those of you that missed the game last night, missed an exciting game. The team was behind for most of the game but did not give up and battled the whole game to put themselves in a situtation to take the game and did in OT. I see more games like this and hope more can see to it to attend the up coming games.

I posted my photos from the game on Facebook and here's the link:https://www.facebook.com/pages/BigRedInsidercom/107657622595967

Nice win for the Cards going into the Christmas break. 5-6 overall but did you notice they are 4-0 at home? I agree that it's nice to have young guys leading the charge and the hope for the future rides in large part on their success but I want to see the Cards come conference time. The first month and a half have been in prep for conference and I would really like to see THIS team blossom. Next year be damned, I am excited about this season. So far I think Tic has been a nice replacement for PK and it wouldn't surprise me if these Cards surprised some people in the SLC. Go Cards.

Guest austinred
Nice win for the Cards going into the Christmas break. 5-6 overall but did you notice they are 4-0 at home? I agree that it's nice to have young guys leading the charge and the hope for the future rides in large part on their success but I want to see the Cards come conference time. The first month and a half have been in prep for conference and I would really like to see THIS team blossom. Next year be damned, I am excited about this season. So far I think Tic has been a nice replacement for PK and it wouldn't surprise me if these Cards surprised some people in the SLC. Go Cards.

#11 ranked Texas only beat Rice by 11 points today