Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Men's Hoops} Battle of the Cardinals - UIW at the Montagne - TODAY @ 6:00pm

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: [Men's Hoops} Battle of the Cardinals - UIW at the Montagne - TODAY @ 6:00pm

Good win for LU. Guaranteed .500 season. Can LU beat McNeese at Lake Chuck?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: [Men's Hoops} Battle of the Cardinals - UIW at the Montagne - TODAY @ 6:00pm

Bosha has been suffering with knee injuries during the latter part of the season. He recently suffered a mcl tear grade 1 and a small, meniscus tear. He has been suffering with patellar tendonitis all season. I suspect that is why his performance started to decline.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Good win for LU. Guaranteed a .500 season. Can LU beat McNeese in Lake Chuck? I don't remember the last time that happened.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Haven't won in LC since 97-98...haven't swept the series since 93-94

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with coach price and his staff.they have taken lemons and made some lemonade. For a game that really meant nothing and I show up to a packed cardinal club room and then witness one the more impressive effort if seen from a lamar Team in a while.it was reinforced my belief that lamar needs to offer this guy a 3yr deal!!!i didn't renew my season tickets this year but will be first in line next year to do so!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I'm very impressed and pleased with the progress the Cardinals have made on the road back to respectability. I wish I still lived in the area. If so, we would be making the Lake Charles run tomorrow night for the men's game at 7:00 pm. We always enjoyed making the runs to Lake Charles and Lafayette in the "good old days".

It would be nice to close out the season with a good crowd at the Montagne on Thursday for both the men's and women's games and for the softball stadium opening on Friday.

Just checked the schedules. The game times on Thursday are at 5:30 pm for the women's game and around 7:30 pm for the men's game. The games are against Sam Houston State. Their men's team is having a very good season, but fell to TAMU-CC in a nail biter close one last night in Corpus Christi.

------------------------------------------------------------

The softball games are at 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm on the 6th at the brand spanking new stadium. "Welcome Home" remarks are around 2:30 pm if I recall. (I told my wife that we may want to bring our lawn chairs just in case.)

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Remember the Monday game in Lake Charles will be on Direct TV 674 the Rockets channel called Root if you can't go.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I met some of my old college roommates and went to this game. The officiating was terrible. One ref in particular was incredibly bad--to the point that he had to be forced by the other refs to go look at a video because he was trying to call a foul on the wrong player.

I wish that the crowd would have been larger. This team is good enough to have much better support than it does. The student section was particularly disappointing.

With that said, I am very proud of this team and what they have accomplished this year. Tic Price has done a fantastic job.