Basketball Court Renovation

coachacola

Is there going to be any changes to the look on the court or is this simply to refurbish the floor. If it's to simply refurbish the floor finish then overall this is just maintenance and shouldn't cost that much. Way back in the day I worked at a school district and we refurbished the basketball courts with the maintenance staff over the summer.

I agree, the scoreboard looks shabby and dated. Would be my priority to replace.

Hey Geezer, you refinished the court in New Athens? I really don't remember it!

I recently participated in a focus group regarding an upcoming fund raising campaign. Of the possible athletic dept initiatives that were listed, a new scoreboard in the Montagne was one of them. Hopefully that will make the final cut of things to fund with the new campaign.

I guess I am not cool, because I would prefer a Cardinal or LU at center court. I really don't like the new layout.

*edit* Just saw another pic with a Cardinal and "Lamar" that will also be a part of the center court.

Edited by Sandman