** LU at NWST Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central Arkansas's quarterback was injured late in the game against the Cowboys and their second stringer promptly got blind sided for a fumble leading to a touchdown.He didn't look good.From what I've read their starter may be out against us this week.We need to get after their offense as their defense was stout but somewhat porous to the Cowboys top running back.Still, they only gave up about 160 yards to McNeese in their 28-13 turnover plagued loss they led early in the fourth quarter.

Nobody can define the Season for the Team, fortunately on they can do that. Fans, Coaches, Boosters & Certainly insecure water boys like yourself can only sit back & watch.

Go Big Red!!!!

Keep telling yourself that moron. Controlled your own destiny and then your team shat the bed. Hilarious!

Had plenty to say but my post keep getting deleted just like yesterday's did. Now suck on getting beat by an 0-5 team bitch. Bahahaha

We delete posts by classless trolls like yourself. Let me guess, you're actually "Nickels" we banned a while back. Your posts just make you look petty and immature, but that's probably how you are in real life too.

Central Arkansas's quarterback was injured late in the game against the Cowboys and their second stringer promptly got blind sided for a fumble leading to a touchdown.He didn't look good.From what I've read their starter may be out against us this week.We need to get after their offense as their defense was stout but somewhat porous to the Cowboys top running back.Still, they only gave up about 160 yards to McNeese in their 28-13 turnover plagued loss they led early in the fourth quarter.

That was actually our 3rd string QB, a true freshman. We've been playing with the backup for the past 3 or 4 games but he has been solid. Big drop off if Hildebrand can't go.

So Gobears14 injuries to key players are tough.Lamar has had its share and last year McNeese had injuries to their top two quarterbacks,top three running backs and top two receivers.The conference also sent them to you 4 of the past 5 years something that wouldn't happen in the SEC and I wouldn't wish on you in the future.