** LU at NWST Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[tweet]654912167880232960[/tweet]

I agree with the assessment of the defense in the article. It's like a tale of two halves every week with the defense, pass defense in particular breaking down. The loss to SELA could've been much worse if their WR didn't drop two sure TDs in the second half. Need to tighten this up down the stretch.

It's quite on here today, who's ready for some Cardinal football.

You know I am. I am going to pay for the game on NSU's site. Gotta have this one...and since UCA and McNeese play today, that means only one team will be undefeated in conference. I'm pulling for UCA so we can play them and McNeese and hand them both their second losses. With Sam beating ACU rather handily, I don't see that game going the other way.

You know I am. I am going to pay for the game on NSU's site. Gotta have this one...and since UCA and McNeese play today, that means only one team will be undefeated in conference. I'm pulling for UCA so we can play them and McNeese and hand them both their second losses. With Sam beating ACU rather handily, I don't see that game going the other way.

How much is it to watch the game on their website?