5-6 or 6-5

CS

Is that good enough for you? McNeese is coming to town this weekend. They're playing decent ball and are undefeated.

Lamar has a chance to win, in my opinion but even if they do, they will end the season at 6-5. Lose? 5-6. Are EITHER of those numbers keeping you happy?

It's TIME FOR CHANGE.

Fire the staff and hire a new, young, FRESH staff with the ability to actually develop real talent.

VISION, people.... VISION!!!

Woodard will get another year.if he doesn't make the payoffs next year he is gone.

This is year one of a 3 year contract with a $100,000 buyout clause. My guess he sticks with Mark Criner as DC, who has experience being a DC at the FBS level.

I agree, LU has to make the playoffs next year. A lot of starters will be back next year (along with Harrington), so he probably sees it as his best chance of making the playoffs. But defense has always been weak since bringing back football so I'm not sure how good they can get on the defensive side in just one year.

This is year one of a 3 year contract with a $100,000 buyout clause. My guess he sticks with Mark Criner as DC, who has experience being a DC at the FBS level.

I agree, LU has to make the playoffs next year. A lot of starters will be back next year (along with Harrington), so he probably sees it as his best chance of making the playoffs. But defense has always been weak since bringing back football so I'm not sure how good they can get on the defensive side in just one year.

Clean house

Is that good enough for you? McNeese is coming to town this weekend. They're playing decent ball and are undefeated.

Lamar has a chance to win, in my opinion but even if they do, they will end the season at 6-5. Lose? 5-6. Are EITHER of those numbers keeping you happy?

It's TIME FOR CHANGE.

Fire the staff and hire a new, young, FRESH staff with the ability to actually develop real talent.

VISION, people.... VISION!!!

Why are you always wanting someone fired? How would you like it if someone came to your job bashing you and asking you to be fired everyday. Give the man a break damn.