Woodford Fired yet?

CS

His name is Ray Woodard and everyone deserves to have his name spelled correctly. Do I need to spot you a vowel and subtract a consonant?He was one of only six Division 1 coaches to earn a doctorate degree,which was from Lamar.His team has a chance to finish tied for fourth in the conference with a win.While the season has had some disappointments it also has had its thrills.Had we made that short field goal against Nichols we would be playing for 7-4 and 6-3 which may have tied us for third.Unless you own the Houston Rockets or emulate Pat Knight's third year,evaluations usually should be made after the season.I will be at the game cheering for Kade to do something great again and for good plays by the Cards.Lamar fans,like those on this thread ,need to make sure they show up in greater numbers than the Pokes.To do otherwise,now that would be an embarrassing topic worthy of discussion.McNeese is getting the conference championship trophy presented on our field.Lets support the Cards in numbers and enjoy a great game day atmosphere.

His name is Ray Woodard and everyone deserves to have his name spelled correctly. Do I need to spot you a vowel and subtract a consonant?He was one of only six Division 1 coaches to earn a doctorate degree,which was from Lamar.His team has a chance to finish tied for fourth in the conference with a win.While the season has had some disappointments it also has had its thrills.Had we made that short field goal against Nichols we would be playing for 7-4 and 6-3 which may have tied us for third.Unless you own the Houston Rockets or emulate Pat Knight's third year,evaluations usually should be made after the season.I will be at the game cheering for Kade to do something great again and for good plays by the Cards.Lamar fans,like those on this thread ,need to make sure they show up in greater numbers than the Pokes.To do otherwise,now that would be an embarrassing topic worthy of discussion.McNeese is getting the conference championship trophy presented on our field.Lets support the Cards in numbers and enjoy a great game day atmosphere.

+1