Thread: 2016/17 Basketball

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

2016/17 Basketball

I watched the guys Wed. Once again I am probably over optimistic BUT..Is it October Yet!!!!!!!!

New Guys: WEISBROD. Stats speak for themselves, ALBRIGHT can't say enough,surprised, impressed shoots the 3 like a guard lefty made 5 of 6. Strong inside. 6'8". FRENCHWOOD. Shoots as good as Garth. Taller. Did not see him run the point so I don't know how well he sees the floor but Tic say he does hot turn the ball over. TORRY NOEL. Shorter than Garth but stockier. Shot the ball ok. ATWOOD. MVP at the YMBL tournament last year??? CAM MC GEE. Will be hard pressed for playing time. New scoreboard construction to start soon. I will check it out son.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: 2016/17 Basketball

who we playing non-conference?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I watched a pick up game today....it was like most pick up games,a different star every game. But a surprise today, James Harrison a transfer from University of Tennessee Martin sitting out this year to establish his eligibility. He is 6'5 or 6" athletic and can shoot. Albright on the bike nursing a bruised shoulder. Other bright spots freshmen Atwood and MaGee. The regular good guys Colton ( he hit 3 3s ) Garth,Frenchwood,Nzeaker. Chapman and Noel not at the game. There were 2 other "young" non team members there they looked good also. Is it October yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I heard one of the nonconference games was against Liberty at home.