Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cards at Abiline Christian

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Cards at Abiline Christian

How to win the close game is something the Cards still need to learn. You have to really play your best defense, make your free throws and avoid turnovers in the close games and the Cards haven't showed they can do that yet. During the last minute the Cards gave up two three point shots although granted the last one was a near half court prayer, missed a critical free throw and committed their last of ten second half turnovers.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

What did njekafor do to get a tech? I watched the game. I didnt see him do anything, but the broadcast was fuzzy. How did Abilene Christian come back from 15 down. I stepped away to complete a chore and when i returned the score was tied.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I assume Nzeakor said something he shouldn't have after being fouled hard. Following that tech, the Cards just seemed to have everything start going wrong. Made very few field goals, committed multiple turnovers, listening to the radio call got no calls from the refs as several times the announcer mentioned what might have been over the back calls that weren't made.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I saw nzekefor get up and walk in the opposite direction. The guy who fouled him should have been thrown out of the game. I watched the Abeliene Christian broadcast, when the guy released the shot at the end of the game, the announcer said "this is not going to count" he was stunned when the refs said it did. I am upset. I want them to do well in conference play.