Robin Harmony Is Back At It

Big T

She has once again managed to bring in two of the top players in the nation onto a team that was 22-8 and 15-3 in conference last year and is returning all of its starters. Let that sink in for just a minute. She is building an absolute power house here in Beaumont.

http://lamarcardinals.com/news/2017/4/12/womens-basketball-adds-two-recruits.aspx

I like Big T because he never fails to notice the women's athletics. As frustrating as the men's sports can be the Lady Cards represent well and it seems Big T is the first one to remind us about it. The ladies are in 4th place in conference behind McNeese, Nichols (Nichols????) and Abeline Christian. Nice job of recruiting for Coach Harmony.

If I remember correctly I believe she signed a two year extension last year and still had two years left. I could be wrong about that, but I think it is safe to say that she isn't going anywhere unless she gets an offer from a power five school.