Thread: LU facing Nicholls

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

LU facing Nicholls

Lamar continues to underwhelm and disappoint. When Lamar needed to step up and take care of business the lost two conference games in a row. One to lowly Abilene Christian and second in the first game of a double header yesterday against the almost-as-lowly Nicholls. Good grief, Charlie Brown. Lamar came back in the nightcap to beat Nicholls which is a good thing. The final game of the series looks like it might be a rainout. I hope they are able to get the game in and I hope even harder that LU will win but given what has happened in the past month I won't be holding my breath.

The Lady Cards, on the other hand, do see the value of finishing and their series against the IWU is going well. The IWU ladies are not a good team and LU is doing what good teams do, beat the bad teams. I really hope that the final game of this series can be played today because I have a good feeling that good things will happen for the LU ladies. Hopefully the weather in San Antonio will cooperate. The Lady Cards will play 3rd place in the SLC Nicholls Lady Colonels next weekend to close out the regular season. It would be awesome if they can sweep them and take over 3rd place in the SLC. I'm looking too far ahead, let's just finish off IWU and come home safe and sound.
    Last edited by eagle eye; 04-29-2017 at 08:23 AM.