Thread: Tom Herman and Todd Orlando are right down I-35, just sayin.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Tom Herman and Todd Orlando are right down I-35, just sayin.

There is no point in watching anymore of the Cowboy's preseason game #3. I turned to Law and 0rder on channel 25. Anybody else have a suggestion?

4 minutes left in Q3 and the score is 24-0. Thank God, the Monk marathon is still on channel 70. I wonder how fast Jerry's helicopter can get to Austin?
    Last edited by Dracula; 08-26-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Tom Herman and Todd Orlando are right down I-35, just sayin.

The Cowboys defense played really well. The 4th string gave up two longs runs, one that resulted in a TD. The Cowboys turned the ball over on downs that led to another field goal in the 4th as well so the defense gave up 10 points. Given the Cardinals field position and 8 turnovers the score could have been much worse. The offense minus 3/5 of their starting O-line, their starting QB and their starting RB did what you might expect from them given who they were missing. The first muffed punt was just a bad break or lack of field awareness however you choose to classify it and the second muffed punt was just a bonehead move by Lance Lenoir. I'm surprised Cooper Rush played so badly. It was just a crap night for the offense but the defense was bitchin'. Randy Gregory was terrorizing the Cards 1st team left tackle and they barely gave up a first down in the time they were on the field much less any kind of score. I kind of think it will be ugly again on Thursday against the Texans when the only players on the field will likely be guys who will be on the waiver wire on Saturday. It's preseason man, this is not the team the Cowboys will be on opening day against Carolina.