FYI

PeckEm

WE SUCK, PLEASE FIRE SCHULZ NOW!!

Aaron Rodgers once suggested that everyone just relax. Screw him. Oddball is much better, at talking people off of the ledge.

Everyone and I mean everyone was predicting final scores, in this range, and there was no posse with a rope. Lamar played, got their ass handed to them, and cashed the check. The question is, what changes, if any, does Schultz make for the Northwestern game?

I just wanted Schultz and Lamar to show me something, anything, and they did. Defensively, I thought that the defense was much stouter than last year. The DL stuffed some inside runs, the LB's made some plays, and the DB's were hustling. I think this defense can compete in the Southland Conference. Offensively, I just don't like Colbert, period. In my humble opinion, Hoy and even Morse, the road grader, would be better dual threat Qb's.

Didn't Schultz start Colbert last year, failed miserably, and then tried some of the other QB's. This next game, I expect the same thing to happen. Otherwise, stock up on your rope because there may be a run on the shelf this time next week.

WE SUCK, PLEASE FIRE SCHULZ NOW!!

I wanted to add this video clip to my previous post but I didn't realize the limit was one.

It's one of my favorite's with the theme song. This pumps me up. Someone call Northwestern and ask them, if they want to play inside or take it to the parking lot?

Edited by Dracula

Aaron Rodgers once suggested that everyone just relax. Screw him. Oddball is much better, at talking people off of the ledge.

Everyone and I mean everyone was predicting final scores, in this range, and there was no posse with a rope. Lamar played, got their ass handed to them, and cashed the check. The question is, what changes, if any, does Schultz make for the Northwestern game?

I just wanted Schultz and Lamar to show me something, anything, and they did. Defensively, I thought that the defense was much stouter than last year. The DL stuffed some inside runs, the LB's made some plays, and the DB's were hustling. I think this defense can compete in the Southland Conference. Offensively, I just don't like Colbert, period. In my humble opinion, Hoy and even Morse, the road grader, would be better dual threat Qb's.

Didn't Schultz start Colbert last year, failed miserably, and then tried some of the other QB's. This next game, I expect the same thing to happen. Otherwise, stock up on your rope because there may be a run on the shelf this time next week.

1) people predicted this score because of last year and Schulz. I’m sure everyone, including myself, was hoping for much better. Honestly, I didn’t expect our offense to be that bad and I’m Mr Negative on this team/coach

2). “Even Morse”? Honestly, Hoy showed me nothing other than he’s a decent running back in the open field. He looks too small to run very much and survive.

3’). Say whatever you want, defense gave up 77 to a freshman (right?) Qb.

4). Stick in Morse, pass first and run second and we might have a chance...but our receivers are so bad that may not even work.

As long as Schulz is here and keeps going with his same philosophy we will not fare any better. We will be lucky to win one more game. All that said, I will be at every home game, Crying about how awful Schulz is.

1) people predicted this score because of last year and Schulz. I’m sure everyone, including myself, was hoping for much better. Honestly, I didn’t expect our offense to be that bad and I’m Mr Negative on this team/coach

2). “Even Morse”? Honestly, Hoy showed me nothing other than he’s a decent running back in the open field. He looks too small to run very much and survive.

3’). Say whatever you want, defense gave up 77 to a freshman (right?) Qb.

4). Stick in Morse, pass first and run second and we might have a chance...but our receivers are so bad that may not even work.

As long as Schulz is here and keeps going with his same philosophy we will not fare any better. We will be lucky to win one more game. All that said, I will be at every home game, Crying about how awful Schulz is.

Ps, I just went back and looked at our predictions, nobody was even close to the 77-0 final score. I think the worst point differential prediction was in the 50’s. I think I’ll have to go by Market Basket and pick up a paper bag to wear in to this weekends game. I can’t decide what to right on it though? Some ideas: Shame-ar, Nomar, Lame-ar, Lamare’nt, (Coach) Dulz, Schitz, (Coach) No Pultz, Lil Red, Go Big Dead...?

Woah is me