LAMAR VS BETHEL(TN)

lu cards

Where is KABrother88. Man I miss that guys posts.

Glad somebody misses me lol. I’ve been around and check in every day or 2 but haven’t been able to get too involved...been working 60-70 hour weeks for a while and still have another month or 2 to go. I’ll get an official game thread up this weekend with all the links a such. Hopefully I’ll be able to at least catch the first half next Thursday.

Glad to hear from you KABrother88. You and Coach have been reliable with good info and commentary. Save as lot of that money you are making. Be glad when you can be regular again.

Oh we keep a separate savings account just for my OT money. Hope to never have to touch it but keep it there in case.

What is this new Cardinal Lane tailgating idea and does it affect the traditional tailgaters?

https://lamarcardinals.com/sports/2019/8/22/cardinal-lane.aspx

They moved our tailgating spot from the south lot to the north lot which we have had since they started football back up. I believe its a good move to get all the tailgaters that actually tailgate together. This should help create a great game atmosphere and I'm looking forward to it.

They moved our tailgating spot from the south lot to the north lot which we have had since they started football back up. I believe its a good move to get all the tailgaters that actually tailgate together. This should help create a great game atmosphere and I'm looking forward to it.
I like consolidating the tailgating area but moving the stage and beer trailer to the back not so much. The guy performing yesterday was actually pretty good but had zero audience the whole time.