**Lamar vs Texas A&M Game Thread**

KABrother88

It is embarrassing that their 9th string beats us like whipped dog. Our guys never even pretended to act like they could compete. I put the blame on Schultz. At least NW State tried to compete against a much better LSU team.

I think the defense played ok, considering they never left the field. S hultz----1 yard and a cloud of dust, didn't even try. I think the d will be ok in conference once schultz breaks open the playbook and we go for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.

I think the defense played ok, considering they never left the field. S hultz----1 yard and a cloud of dust, didn't even try. I think the d will be ok in conference once schultz breaks open the playbook and we go for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.

I thought the defense looked ok and looked like they were at least trying. Secondary was just awful. The offense was an embarrassment. The more I watch Hoy the more I see why Colbert started last year. Hoy is a scared little dandelion. All he cares about is not getting hit. I don’t think he has a competitive bone in his body. Sickening.

I thought the defense looked ok and looked like they were at least trying. Secondary was just awful. The offense was an embarrassment. The more I watch Hoy the more I see why Colbert started last year. Hoy is a scared little dandelion. All he cares about is not getting hit. I don’t think he has a competitive bone in his body. Sickening.

Secondary was playing bout 10 yards off and having to cover for 10 seconds.

Offense? Schultz stole deweyville jr hi playbook.

Hoy looked like crap

My take... early on there were a few times the read was a definite pull and Hoy didn't. I think he was coached up to fight another day. I'm looking forward to getting our 1st div1a win since 1989. I thought it was going to be vs La Tech in 13 but it will be good to play more teams like that going forward. If we gotta pay the Bill's though... let's do it.

What? you don't say Howdy- a lot? WE got the money,the kids got the experience of playing with the big programs, and we got out with few injuries. Does anybody know about the injury situation?

The defense showed something. Two takeaways, with an interception, and several tackles for loss.According to the game stats, some 20 to 25 different LU players recorded Tackles/assist. Dallas Martin, #10, had 11 tackles with one for a loss. That shows me something. As for the offense, Hoy, Givins, Wanza, Walker, Robinson, etc, all got back on the bus.

On to conference and then we will see what's what.

What? you don't say Howdy- a lot? WE got the money,the kids got the experience of playing with the big programs, and we got out with few injuries. Does anybody know about the injury situation?

The defense showed something. Two takeaways, with an interception, and several tackles for loss.According to the game stats, some 20 to 25 different LU players recorded Tackles/assist. Dallas Martin, #10, had 11 tackles with one for a loss. That shows me something. As for the offense, Hoy, Givins, Wanza, Walker, Robinson, etc, all got back on the bus.

On to conference and then we will see what's what.

Smh

I don't know why you're SMH. We all knew what the outcome was going to be. The only questions were how would they lose and how many wouldn't get back, on the bus?

Would they show some Schultz fight or would they fold up like a Woodard tent? They played hard, they didn't quit, and https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/LongFormArticle/Texas-AM-Lamar-football-Isaiah-Spiller-135649109/#135649109_2

LAMAR'S DEFENSE A NUISANCE FACTOR

Lamar had no sacks and technically just two quarterback hurries but they still had six tackles for loss and the Aggies had issues targeting the right people at times. They were aggressive off the edge and shooting gaps any time that the Aggies went with 12 personnel or bunch formations and close in sets which led to negative plays.

My opinion hasn't changed. The offense is loaded, we seemed to have found a reliable FG kicker, and the question mark, that was on the defensive side of the ball, has been removed.

I think that LU is looking good heading into the conference schedule. We'll find out Saturday night.

I'm not worried about Hoy. I don't think it is necessary for him to go balls to the wall, yet. The RB game has been good, those slants across the middle have been hit, and the defense, with my favorite pet cat, #10, is getting after it. Finally, after all these weeks, it's showtime.

I'm not worried about Hoy. I don't think it is necessary for him to go balls to the wall, yet. The RB game has been good, those slants across the middle have been hit, and the defense, with my favorite pet cat, #10, is getting after it. Finally, after all these weeks, it's showtime.

what ? you confused me with that one drac.