SAM HOUSTON WEEK

lu cards

You crack me up. It's brilliant coaching...I love the strategy. Coach the offense to not score (as long as we don't throw an interception we will win). Our winning formula...50 carries at .4 yds a carry...damn brilliant coaching!! I see teams across the country moving to that strategy now.

Brilliant coaching or not, who knows? What was the end result and since you don't want to answer, it was Lamar 20- 17 Slammer. What the hell else do you want. Your pretty teams, the ones with all the passing and the running against slammer, what did they do? Mcneese, at home lost by 11. SFA, at home, lost by 11. UIW, in slammersville, lost by 39. Lamar, ugly as hell and in slammersville, took 3 OT's and won by 3. What the hell else do you want?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant coaching or not, who knows? What was the end result and since you don't want to answer, it was Lamar 20- 17 Slammer. What the hell else do you want. Your pretty teams, the ones with all the passing and the running against slammer, what did they do? Mcneese, at home lost by 11. SFA, at home, lost by 11. UIW, in slammersville, lost by 39. Lamar, ugly as hell and in slammersville, took 3 OT's and won by 3. What the hell else do you want?

I for one will take the win.

I for one will take the win.

Ditto - I’ll take the win.

I find it interesting that we have so many hot shot football coaches on this site. Kinda of reminds me of the Aggies. Everyone of their fans think they know more about coaching than their coach, no matter who it is.

That said, I’m not sold on this team yet. Going to the UIW game on Saturday - could be a crap shoot - their coach has yet to lose a home game - so they are due - but, they feel they need to get back at us for the blocked FG/TD that won the game for Lamar last year.