Kasen Harrison Beaumont United PG

lamarfan360

I said in one of my posts about the Mount St Mary's game that with the youth on the team things could be looking good for the next four years. Looking at Harrison's stats, he can be another cog in that future. There are three listed as seniors on the roster one of whom is a transfer that I have not seen on the court yet. The other two Holmes a guard that Harrison could come in and replace and Atwood. Atwood's replacement may well already be on the team in the other freshmen. I can see a three guard rotation of Sohail, Buster and Harrison. I'm hoping for more ball handling from Nickerson and Kopp than Lamar has gotten from its bigger players over the past several years.

I said in one of my posts about the Mount St Mary's game that with the youth on the team things could be looking good for the next four years. Looking at Harrison's stats, he can be another cog in that future. There are three listed as seniors on the roster one of whom is a transfer that I have not seen on the court yet. The other two Holmes a guard that Harrison could come in and replace and Atwood. Atwood's replacement may well already be on the team in the other freshmen. I can see a three guard rotation of Sohail, Buster and Harrison. I'm hoping for more ball handling from Nickerson and Kopp than Lamar has gotten from its bigger players over the past several years.

I haven’t been a Tic fan, but this years team has more potential than I’ve seen in a while at Lamar. All the newcomers continue to improve and Holmes has really to have matured as a player. Watching the MSM game, I was thinking this team probably would beat last years team at this juncture of the season. Sohail is a blast to watch, but needs to have about 9 PF versus 5 in the rules now, LOL.