Vertical: 38

Bench: 300

185 Bench (Reps): 23

100 Meter Dash: 10.95

400 Meter Dash: 52.8

Squat(LBS): 435

Deadlift(LBS): 405

Class of: 2020

this kid was here during ACU game in football season, schitz musta been recruiting him?

Looks like LU is getting a stud receiver.

https://twitter.com/mattgfaye/status/1224482190282645504?s=21

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8438727/5deeab24f327710efcb53c89[/

Great pick up!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/1805654/Luke-Lunsford

Looks like we have recruited another QB. Seems like a good one and a good kid!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9191435/Jaxon-Richards

6' 6" 221 lbs DE from Scotsdale, Arizona. Has been offered PWO from Arizona and Arizona State.

Edited by BigRed2010

Luke Lunsford explaining his favorite play. The kid is explaining his options based on the defense. He’s reading the defense!!! This is something that last years coach would not allow. The receiver was predetermined when the play was signaled in. A college QB allowed to read the D and throw to an open receiver. That’s a fresh idea!

Luke Lunsford explaining his favorite play. The kid is explaining his options based on the defense. He’s reading the defense!!! This is something that last years coach would not allow. The receiver was predetermined when the play was signaled in. A college QB allowed to read the D and throw to an open receiver. That’s a fresh idea!

I think we are in for a ride, that we haven't been on, since LU football came back.

Found on the internet, he’s a preferred walk on. Give him a scholly and start him!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9191435/Jaxon-Richards

6' 6" 221 lbs DE from Scotsdale, Arizona. Has been offered PWO from Arizona and Arizona State.

If this young man comes to Lu, then how can this recruiting class not be considered as the best since Lu football came back?

Found on the internet, he’s a preferred walk on. Give him a scholly and start him!

I could be a million miles off base here but this new LU football staff seems to be the real deal. Marco hired a good one. I think Morgan and Co. are about to led us out of the desert.

I will be only a little cautious. The recruiting class looks decent especially considering the late start, but other years have had good looking recruiting classes. I will be interested in what the spring practices look like. Will they be open to the public or closed except for the final scrimmage? I'm hoping for a coaching staff that is accessible and allows the fans to see how the team is reacting. I hope the staff can build interest in the team and ultimately deliver a championship program. It looks like Lunsford may be that surprise player that could raise the overall level of the program. From the youtube video it sounded like he was developing into a potential FBS player until injury prevented him from the opportunity to be evaluated fully over his last offseason in high school.

I will be only a little cautious. The recruiting class looks decent especially considering the late start, but other years have had good looking recruiting classes. I will be interested in what the spring practices look like. Will they be open to the public or closed except for the final scrimmage? I'm hoping for a coaching staff that is accessible and allows the fans to see how the team is reacting. I hope the staff can build interest in the team and ultimately deliver a championship program. It looks like Lunsford may be that surprise player that could raise the overall level of the program. From the youtube video it sounded like he was developing into a potential FBS player until injury prevented him from the opportunity to be evaluated fully over his last offseason in high school.
Morgan has been on record stating that all practices will be open to the public.

Spoke with 2 Lamar football players yesterday. One recruited by the Woodard staff (senior) and the other signed by the Shultz regime (junior), both said they are impressed with Morgan & his staff. They stated the coaches seem to be smart and know what they are doing. They said that there is excitement that wasn’t there previously with all the players. They also stated they were really impressed with the recruits.

After looking at his hudl video, I find it a bit surprising that he’s a PWO. Looks like he has a very good arm. His hudl looks WAY better than any of thecqb’s Dulz recruited. Also find it interesting that he is a “pro style qb”, that gives me hope that Morgan actually wants a qb that can throw.