Coach Morgan has given us a peek at his new staff

Dracula

I agree, but they should make some sort of official announcement. The Roster listing of coaches on the LU Athletics Football website has all returning coaches listed on defense.

Something has changed on the coaches section , of the 2020, roster. All the defensive coaches pictures and bios are gone.

Something has changed on the coaches section , of the 2020, roster. All the defensive coaches pictures and bios are gone.

It's early afternoon and the coaching staff pictures and bios have been cut again. Compare the 2019 roster coaches section to the 2020 roster coaches section and you can see the difference.

It's early afternoon and the coaching staff pictures and bios have been cut again. Compare the 2019 roster coaches section to the 2020 roster coaches section and you can see the difference.

Word I got is none of the Shultz defensive coaches were retained. Delay was because the initial DC ended up getting a better offer elsewhere, so search was started over. I understand most defensive coaches are selected and going thru Lamar’s HR Department paperwork this week.

Word I got is none of the Shultz defensive coaches were retained. Delay was because the initial DC ended up getting a better offer elsewhere, so search was started over. I understand most defensive coaches are selected and going thru Lamar’s HR Department paperwork this week.

This delay has to have a negative effect on recruiting defensive players, even if it is just a small effect. Kids probably want to know who the coaches are that will be coaching them daily and what schemes they will be running.

• 3 weeks later...