2021 Tailgating

LU1991

Looks like they are requiring a minimum of 4 season tickets purchased before you can get a tailgating spot. We always teamed together to get 2 tailgating spots but only purchased a couple of season tickets with everyone else buying single game tickets in the past. I'm afraid this might cut some tailgaters out and kill the tailgating atmosphere but I might be wrong.

I called a couple of weeks go to renew my 2 season tickets. I left a message as instructed with my name, phone number and my reason for the call. No call back, so I guess if I want to go to a game I will be buying 2 individual game tickets. I don

I called a couple of weeks go to renew my 2 season tickets. I left a message as instructed with my name, phone number and my reason for the call. No call back, so I guess if I want to go to a game I will be buying 2 individual game tickets. I don

i think they are on at least the 3rd ticket manager since we started back up.

i renewed online and got a call. And im not a high roller, just seats on the 20

another victim of the apostrophe gremlins.

i did continue getting emails to renew after i had renewed

Puddin, you are correct again. I had much more to say. I will not have my season tickets and my membership to the Cardinal club for the first time since the return. They have kinda reduced season tickets for football to that of a high school football game. No pregame reception, just a set of expensive tickets. Yeah yeah, I get the donation for scholarships, but I liked to get to the game early and have a pregame meal and visit with other LU fans. I am an out of towner, so this was an all day affair. But they never called back so whatever. I will listen to the games on 560 (I heart radio). Maybe next year I will try again. I would think based on past attendance figures, they would really try and get to season ticket holders. The players and coaches take the hit on the poor administration regarding ticket sales. Maybe they will sell out every home game.