puddin tane

Sam houston poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Sam houston poll

• Punts by LU
    • Pass completions by LU
    • First downs by LU
    • Who cares, we suck

My best friend played at Arkansas State when the I(ndians) back then played Georgia Southern for the National Championship. He went to training camp with Tampa Bay. He is now a local pastor.

He thinks Coach Morgan is doing the right thing and building the team with freshmen. He thinks we can add in a few transfers and Lamar can make a run when these freshmen are 4th and 5th year seniors.

My best friend played at Arkansas State when the I(ndians) back then played Georgia Southern for the National Championship. He went to training camp with Tampa Bay. He is now a local pastor.

He thinks Coach Morgan is doing the right thing and building the team with freshmen. He thinks we can add in a few transfers and Lamar can make a run when these freshmen are 4th and 5th year seniors.

I love the idea of building with freshmen. Until todays game, Ive totally hated the offensive scheme. (Not that todays was brilliant or anything but at least we showed a willingness to throw the dang ball.)

Edited by PeckEm

As a wr, cazzy would love our offense, if he liked blocking

LOL, when Cazzy played at Arkansas State they ran the wishbone. He was a two time All-SLC (2nd team) WR.

His head coach was Larry Lacewell (Dallas Cowboys)

So you can pass in a option offense.

worked with him way back in the day

didnt he have a td reception in Cardinal Stadium?

It's all fine and dandy to talk about these freshmen maturing into a good team in a few years but that is assuming they have the talent and they stick around that long. Next season we shall see how many players leave and how much the team improves.

Any time I hear we are young I wonder why. I looked back at Schultz's last roster to see how many potential 2021 upperclassmen were on the roster. I counted 38 freshmen and only 10 sophomores. I didn't go player-by-player but it's obvious that many of them did not stay. I hope Morgan holds on to the guys he recruited a lot better than he did the ones he inherited. And I hope they show the improvement he is counting on.