ENTHUSIASM

PeckEm

It had been close to a week since anything new appeared on Lamarcardinals.com. I sent an email to the athletic department and at least a write up about the soccer team defeating Sam this week showed up. Where there is little to no news or information coming from the Cardinals official web site all other enthusiasm follows the sucking noise.

It had been close to a week since anything new appeared on Lamarcardinals.com. I sent an email to the athletic department and at least a write up about the soccer team defeating Sam this week showed up. Where there is little to no news or information coming from the Cardinals official web site all other enthusiasm follows the sucking noise.

ive also noticed that. Media relations sucks. I think thats James Dixon?

i see an intern wrote the soccer article.

I am also disappointed in the lack of updates on the Official Lamar Athletics webpage. I am sure the Lady Cards have started basketball practice but no article. No article about our football game with SAM today. Could Covid be the reason that we are receiving little or no information?