LU Mens Exhibition Game For Wednesday

lamarfan360

Half time and Lamar leads 43-27. Lamar is led in scoring by CJ Roberts with 12 followed by Adams, Smith and Harrison with 9,8 and 7 points respectively. No stats for Buster, so I assume he isn't playing for some reason. Lamar played ten players in the first half. Edited by geezer

Cards did not suit up Buster or Sohail. Both Harrison & Jefferson loook in better physical shape. Adams definitely likes to shoot. Definitely a guard heavy team. Freshman, as expected are struggling to get into defensive position.

UST is probably a good scrimmage opponent since they hustle and play hard on both ends.

Final score Lamar 88-56. Cards shot 48% from the field but only 30% on three pointers. Cards led the team rebounding 59-36. Lamar places four players in double figures and eleven of the thirteen that played scored. Roberts led Lamar with eighteen points. With no video or audio for the game I can't say what Lamar defense was like but I doubt they should have let this opponent score 56 points. Guys willing to take the shot doesn't appear to be a problem for this group. Edited by geezer

Cards did not suit up Buster or Sohail. Both Harrison & Jefferson loook in better physical shape. Adams definitely likes to shoot. Definitely a guard heavy team. Freshman, as expected are struggling to get into defensive position.

UST is probably a good scrimmage opponent since they hustle and play hard on both ends.

Does anyone know why Buster wasn't dressed?

Besides the two you mentioned I think others who didn't dress were Brian Gordon and Xavier Ball.

The St. Thomas player who got hurt during the scrimmage was named Cameron Gims. I couldn't help but wonder whether he might be Norther Gims' son. Norther played for Lamar back in the 90's (recruited out of Lake Chuck). After some digging I found that Norther was Cameron's middle name. Pretty good bet that it's his kid.