OL 6'3" 294

TE 6'2" 241

DE 6'2" 230

DL 6'1" 269

DB 5'11" 188

DS 6'1" 223

Avg 5 Largest OL: 328

Avg 4 Largest DL: 283.75

Note:players with two positions were only calculated at their first listed position

Guest CardAmbassador

So if you visit JungleJags.com their fan site there is already a little banter going on about the LU game. They seem to believe they will be the most improved of our two teams. I think they will be much improved but I would have to say that I really think Lamar is going to be one of the most improved teams in CFB. Don't forget how small we were on the O line, how few players we had at the end of the season because of injuries. Just looking at the size difference in this team I know that we will be improved over last year.

I'm still going with my original score: 20-17.

We will be in Alabama to see the payback.

Mobile is a cool place. Stay the weekend if you can and check out the beach. Great seafood restaurants there, too. Just down the road to the east is Pass Christian, MS. There is a really cool place to eat named "Shaggy's" that sits overlooking the bay. :)

http://shaggys.biz/

Thanks for the tip.

Guest oldbamadude

Mobile is a cool place. Stay the weekend if you can and check out the beach. Great seafood restaurants there, too. Just down the road to the east is Pass Christian, MS. There is a really cool place to eat named "Shaggy's" that sits overlooking the bay. :)

No need to go all the way to Mississippi, just go here on the causeway....

http://www.edsshed.com/

No need to go all the way to Mississippi, just go here on the causeway....

http://www.edsshed.com/

Thanks for the tip. We are meeting some LU fans at the Wentzles Oyster House downtown Mobile Friday night. I'm not sure where we will be for the victory party after the game.

I have been there several times and never pass through without stopping to eat. Great Food!

Guest CardAmbassador

One note about last years game. They might have ran the ball on us very easily but they were running against our second string defensive line the entire night. (don't know who was backing those guys up) But Adren Dorsey did not play. And our other starter this year, Prescott is a transfer so he was not on the team yet.

Go look at the roster and take away Prescott and Adren from the DL, of course they rammed the ball down our throats. They will be going against two much stronger guys this year.

Guest CardAmbassador
I heard this morning that there may be another T.S. headed to Mobile this weekend.

:(

What's the name of the system? I don't see anything on any websites I've visited.

Guest oldbamadude
I believe they have FieldTurf so hopefully the field is not an issue. High 86 and no rain forecasted for game day.

You are right. I was thinking of the old Stadium before the renovations.

Putting in field turf was a very good thing with all the HS football, Alabama-Mississippi game, Senior Bowl, Go Daddy.com, Gulf Coast classic and the Jags, that field gets a workout. However, the scoreboard is outdated....how about bringing yours when you come.:)

Guest bigred360

I'm excited to see how much we improved as last week you couldn't take anything away from that game. We could have beat them 100-0 if the coaching staff wanted but they are more classy than that and played the 4th string in the 4th quarter.

I love reading about their winning streak without a loss. That will eventually come to an end and if might as well be this weekend. We'll be a FCS program that makes ESPN if that happens.

I visited their fan site on scout.com and for the most part they are some nice people. Of course, they are supporting their team and give us little credit for being a better team this year.

Guest CardAmbassador
I'm excited to see how much we improved as last week you couldn't take anything away from that game. We could have beat them 100-0 if the coaching staff wanted but they are more classy than that and played the 4th string in the 4th quarter.

I love reading about their winning streak without a loss. That will eventually come to an end and if might as well be this weekend. We'll be a FCS program that makes ESPN if that happens.

I visited their fan site on scout.com and for the most part they are some nice people. Of course, they are supporting their team and give us little credit for being a better team this year.

I agree, this is going to be a good measure of progress for the Cards, and I can't wait to see what we can do. I give us a shot at winning this game, and if we do it will be something these guys can remember forever. Ending a winning streak is always fun for the opposing team! B)