MBB versus Chicago State

geezer

Headed over to the Montagne for the game. Hopefully the Cardinals can pull out a victory!

There will likely only be 14 or 15 people there. Where are you sitting? Should be easy to see you on tv.

Btw, I believe this is our only shot at a win the rest of the season.

Idk what is up with Adams but we desperately need another shooter.

I hate to say it (again) but, you would think after a lifetime of basketball someone would be a pretty good coach. This is probably the worst coached team I have witnessed in my 40+ years as a Cardinal fan.

I hate to say it (again) but, you would think after a lifetime of basketball someone would be a pretty good coach. This is probably the worst coached team I have witnessed in my 40+ years as a Cardinal fan.

Over 9 minutes into the second half before we can score vs the second worst team in the conference

3 PM tipoff. Should be a chance for a win. Maybe Lamar will have one or two more players available. Would be nice to see Adams and Catt back.

Chance for a win? hahahaha. Geezer, that hope is gonna drive you mad

time to fly the LU flag upside down. A signal of dire distress

Edited by puddin tane

At this point I still expect a few conference wins, but I am also looking to see what kind of players Lamar signs for next year. Lamar desperately needs a post player that can contribute. A total of six points and four rebounds by the Lamar post players. Roberts couldn't bye a bucket after scoring twenty the previous game.

At this point I still expect a few conference wins, but I am also looking to see what kind of players Lamar signs for next year. Lamar desperately needs a post player that can contribute. A total of six points and four rebounds by the Lamar post players. Roberts couldn't bye a bucket after scoring twenty the previous game.

just curious geez,who do you see them beating? I was thinking maybe utrgv, but they beat the crap outta chicago st.