HOPING

PeckEm

Personally, even as bad as this basketball season has gone, I'm willing to give Brooks another year. I wouldn't give him an extension even if next year was significantly better. For Born, maybe there is someone better out there but I doubt he would be fired at this time. Morgan should be on his last year coming up and some real improvement is needed. Here is hoping he has brought in some pass capable quarterbacks and that means he is looking toward opening the offense up.

Lamar is probably too broke to fire anyone if it will cost them too much money. Brooks is in season 1 of a 5 year deal. Born did not want anyone to steal him away! How many years does the football coach have left on his contract?

But I have zero confidence that the LU brain trust can make a good hire. Either they cannot lure any good coaches here or they are completely incompetent, Maybe it is some combination of the above.

Lamar is probably too broke to fire anyone if it will cost them too much money. Brooks is in season 1 of a 5 year deal. Born did not want anyone to steal him away! How many years does the football coach have left on his contract?

But I have zero confidence that the LU brain trust can make a good hire. Either they cannot lure any good coaches here or they are completely incompetent, Maybe it is some combination of the above.

In my opine, morgan has this fall and the next. And he aint gonna pass the ball. And the next coach inherits a roster full of 5 ft 9 in, 160 pounders.

we are stuck with brooks for a while cuz of his contract

the coach on the hotseat is ladies softball. She better have a really good year