Thread: Game Week !

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Game Week !

In case everyone forgot we have a game this week ! Lol. Ready to see what we look like. Expectations are low so it wont take much to get me fired up this Thursday. Anyone know anything about Abilene ?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Game Week !

Well, I do not know anything about ACU. I just looked at the football website and it did not have anything about any game week hype. It did however have an article about the Blane Morgan coaches show tonight. I guess LU also has pretty low expectations. Maybe they forgot it was game week!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Game Week !

I am hoping for a good performance and an indication that the program is improving. Last year saw ACU defeat us twice, first time by 56 and three weeks later by only 7, so was one of those a fluke and if so which one. Lamar has a lot of returners that are still young, but there is still no tradition of winning with the Cards and hence low expectations from all of us. Looked at the ACU site this morning and most of their fans are predicting a two to three TD win. I will hope for a win, but if it ends as a loss by more than ten points it will be hard to think Lamar is improving since ACU has a new coach this year.