Western Carolina

PeckEm

As a reminder of what could be I will post weekly updates of how Kerwin Bell is doing as head coach of Western Carolina. He was the no brainer choice for our head coach when we went with Morgan instead. At half Western Carolina leads Charleston Southern 31-17. I wonder how long it will take us to score 31 over the entire season?

As a reminder of what could be I will post weekly updates of how Kerwin Bell is doing as head coach of Western Carolina. He was the no brainer choice for our head coach when we went with Morgan instead. At half Western Carolina leads Charleston Southern 31-17. I wonder how long it will take us to score 31 over the entire season?

Interesting. Western's football history is about as bad as LU's

I have a theory that the athletic department is supported by someone who pretends to love LU but is actually sabotaging the hiring process. Either that or they are just terminally incompetent. How else do you explain decades of bad hiring decisions?

Not sure which is the actual cause, but I believe it is past the theory stage.

just thinking

south alabama, old dominion, utsa all started pretty close to the same time we did.

while none are powerhouses, i think theyve all had more success than we have had. maybe im wrong, but i think we had more suckage than them.

didnt we pass on utsa coach when we hired schultz?

I think you may be correct. Or he was in consideration and UTSA offered before us. Idk. Seems like the only semi positive that has happened with LU over last 30+ years are Jimmy Simmons and the decision to bring back football. And if I would have known the total CRAP they were gonna hire, we should have never canned Woodard.