Football at Northwestern State

geezer

Lamar plays at Northwestern State Saturday afternoon at 3:30 PM. Both teams are currently 0-3, I would say it is a must win for Lamar. Overall, it looks like Lamar may have played a slightly tougher schedule and performed closer to their opponents based on the scores, but if Morgan sticks with Chandler at quarterback as long as he did last week and Lamar is unable to run the ball down NSU's throat another loss is highly likely. The game is scheduled to be streamed on ESPN+.

With the aid of a penalty that erased a NSU touchdown Lamar holds on their first defensive series to hang on to the 7-0 lead. NSU is almost exclusively passing and Lamar hasn't been able to get much pressure on the qb yet. Edited by geezer

NSU goes the length of the field for a touchdown to cut the lead to 10-7. NSU has not had a running play yet and Lamar defenders are still releasing the NSU receivers trying to get to the qb when he is forced out of the pocket. What should be a three-score lead is a three-point lead.

Amazing after going right down the field to open the game using a pass first offense, Lamar reverts to it's normal game of running the ball, coming up short or incomplete pass to go three and out giving the ball right back to NSU. Halftime with NSU up 21-10.

When LU takes the football program seriously, I will take them seriously financially. Until then, I will maybe spend 10 bucks a month to watch this BS on TV, or maybe not. Wow, I complained about Woodard and Schultz. My bad, at least they won a few games. That is a shame when we have to settle for a few wins! This clown we have now is completely lost. I would love to hire a head coach with head coaching experience. I think that

You know BRI is down to a handful of people. That is how bad we are as a football program. Nobody cares and I do not blame them. We do not have a product to sale. Coach Morgan has to be fired before he destroys our program and we lose football again. Morgan does not care. He gets paid! If this new AD knows anything about sports, Morgan has to go immediately! Mr Happy aka Morgan thinks we should give him 10 years to develop a winner. We do not have 10 years.

Definitely time for a new coach. Yockey overall is a better passer than Chandler, but he is not a D1 level quarterback. Wasn't Morgan supposed to be the qb coach at his previous job?

That is because all dimwit Morgan cares about is a dual threat qb. And he views running more important than passing. So we end up with

When LU takes the football program seriously, I will take them seriously financially. Until then, I will maybe spend 10 bucks a month to watch this BS on TV, or maybe not. Wow, I complained about Woodard and Schultz. My bad, at least they won a few games. That is a shame when we have to settle for a few wins! This clown we have now is completely lost. I would love to hire a head coach with head coaching experience. I think that

Woodard is literally Nick Saban compared to Schulz and this dimwit!!