Football Lamar vs HCU October 1

geezer

I guess we are supposed to be happy with a loss that is close. I am not! Losers find ways to lose. This should probably be our closest loss. We should lose the rest of our games. If Lamar University is okay with this, it is time for the faithful to move on. Ladies soccer seems to be pretty successful. I want our sports programs to be successful, but if LU is not willing to invest in football then neither am I. If our AD is not willing to make a change then they want the program to fail and drop it. These are Marshall people not LU people. We cannot compete in football and Blane Morgan must go today!

I guess we are supposed to be happy with a loss that is close. I am not! Losers find ways to lose. This should probably be our closest loss. We should lose the rest of our games. If Lamar University is okay with this, it is time for the faithful to move on. Ladies soccer seems to be pretty successful. I want our sports programs to be successful, but if LU is not willing to invest in football then neither am I. If our AD is not willing to make a change then they want the program to fail and drop it. These are Marshall people not LU people. We cannot compete in football and Blane Morgan must go today!

We were glaringly out coached in this game. The guy is on WAY over his head. He needs to go back to asst qb coach at Air Force.

Mr. OMalley, it is time to do your job. Lamar University is not a place to pick up participation trophies. We need a football coach. Currently, we do not have one. We have a person that hands out pizza and gets paid a lot of money. You need to do your job or you can get out as well. If this were Marshall, you would know what to do. Get us a football coach! We are tired of losing! It has been over a year since our last football victory. Your saying is